To Blog or not to Blog

I don't know how to blog and I feel embarrassed to be a blogger. I hate to sound like Andy Rooney but "blogging" seems obscene to me. Really, in our entire language we couldn't come up with a better term for keeping a personal web log than a blog? How about a webichle (web + chronicle)? or a wost (web + post)? OK, these aren't that great either but it seems like there must be something better out there than "BLOGGING". Even still, I have decided its time, as the scriptures say, "to keep a record of this people" and so I will blog! Despite the ickiness of the term, I hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Madison Rae Philp

On May 9, 2011, we welcomed Madison “Madie” Rae Philp into our small but tight-knit family.  She is the daughter of my brother and his wife, Michael and Jodi Philp.  She is a miracle child.  After 10 roller-coaster years, Madie came the natural, old-fashioned way.  She is an answer to prayer and beautiful in every way.  When I look at her, I feel a connection that I can’t put into words but I feel that I already know her from the past and I can’t wait to develop our relationship here.  Here is little Madie.  Go ahead and be amazed!

5-13-11 Madie with the big eyes!   5-15-11 Baby Madie in pink dress with Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment